Canoeing: Your Adventure Trailer Options
SylvanSport makes two canoe trailer options that make it easy to take fun paddling trips. Both of our adventure trailers transport canoes along with kayaks, bikes, coolers, floats, fishing rods, tackle boxes, and other outdoor adventure gear.
GO is a lightweight canoe trailer and pop-up camper that can be towed by almost any car.
GO Easy is an ultralight canoe trailer–so light you can tow it behind a motorcycle.
GO is more than a canoe trailer. GO transforms into three different configurations:
Travel Mode: A low-profile configuration, for hauling small boats and gear.
Transport Mode: Haul your canoe plus all the gear you need for a canoeing and camping vacations. In Transport Mode GO can haul a canoe and a bike.
Camping Mode: One person working alone can transform the GO from canoe hauler into pop up camper that sleeps four adults in less than 15 minutes. GO’s cozy camper will give you a comfortable night’s rest after a full day of paddling.
GO Features for Canoe Owners
GO will keep your canoe and gear, including all your paddles, dry bags, and life vests safe and sound. It comes with a few other features that are great for canoe owners:
- No more struggling to hoist a heavy canoe over your head onto your car’s roof rack. The GO’s rack system can be loaded at chest height.
- GO is compatible with most major rack manufacturers, including Thule, Yakima, and Malone.
- Long canoes are no problem! The optional Tongue Extension Kit adds an additional 30″ length, allowing your GO to haul long canoes and sea kayaks.
- Versatile and spacious! Bring all the gear you need for multi-sport adventures, so you don’t need to choose between your canoe, bikes, kayaks, and other toys.
- GO is so lightweight that most passenger vehicles can tow it, including small cars. No big truck necessary to tow a GO, so you’ll save money on gas.
GO EASY is an Ultralight Boat Trailer for Full Sized Canoes
GO Easy was designed with boaters in mind. You can easily unload your canoe by backing GO Easy directly into the water. This trailer option is available in two different versions:
Essential: The GO Easy Essential is an easy to tow, canoe hauling “roof rack on wheels.” It features an ergonomic design and low 30 lbs tongue weight for maneuverability. Easy to tow! GO Easy requires only a standard 2″ ball coupler and comes with a built in flat 4-wire electrical system.
Ultimate: The GO Easy Ultimate offers the same great features as the Essential, and it also comes with a weatherproof storage pod that holds up to six cubic feet of gear, an aluminum diamond-plate deck, tailgate net, and other optional features made for boaters.
Both GO Easy versions are lightweight yet spacious enough to haul your canoe, plus paddles, PFDs, coolers, and other gear!
GO Easy Boating Package
GO Easy comes in an optional Boating Package designed for canoe owners and other boaters. This package includes the following features:
- 75” tongue for towing long canoes behind your car
- Watertight, lockable 6.2 cu. Ft. storage pod
- Smooth riding, 800 lbs capacity torsion axle
- Thule CrossRoad 450 rack system with 78″ bars
SylvanSport builds well engineered and durable outdoor adventure equipment that will last for years of canoeing adventures. Choose your boating adventure package, load your canoe, and GO.