At the end our first SylvanSport GO Tech video, we mentioned the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Solar Generator as a cool accessory for the SylvanSport GO camping trailer. One of the benefits of the SylvanSport GO is that it is a go anywhere adventure trailer, without having to worry about finding a campground with electrical hook-up. Even in the middle of nowhere, it’s nice to have power for our laptops to dump the gazillion photos we take a day, to recharge our phones, or to charge a Light-a-Life LED Lantern (also shown in the video).
The Goal Zero Yeti 400 is a small, quiet, and portable power source that allows you to live life “off the grid” whether camping or powering through an outage without the noise, hassle, and size of a traditional generator.
HOW IT CHARGES:
- SOLAR: Use the Nomad 20, Boulder 15, Boulder 30, or Escape 30 solar panels (sold separately). Charge time vary according to weather conditions but can be as low as 20 hours.
- WALL: Plug the Yeti 400 into a regular wall outlet and reach a full charge in 5 hours.
- CAR: With a standard 12V car adapter, the Yeti 400 can be charged in 13 hours.
WHAT IT POWERS:
- 3 ways to charge your devices: USB, 12V, or AC inverter (regular household plug)
- Smartphones (30+ charges), GoPro (70+ charges), Digital Cameras (20+ charges), Laptops (3-5 charges), Tablets (10+ charges)
At 29lbs and dimensions of 10.25″x8″x8″, the Yeti 400 is the perfect companion to the SylvanSport GO camping trailer. Just because your off the grid, doesn’t mean you have to be disconnected. Check it out, along with other cool accessories, in the SylvanSport Online Store.