Camper Starter Kit
Whether you are a brand new GO owner or a seasoned veteran, the GO Starter Kit is just what you need to set up your camper nice and level…wherever you GO!
- BAL Leveler (1)
- Wheel Chock (1)
- Jack Pads (set of 4)
- 6″ Torpedo Level (1)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
* Know how to properly and safely use all of these products before use.
- Includes a ratchet wrench that can be used to turn the drive screw, elevating or lowering the tire lifting pads to the level position.
- Do not use a cordless drill or cordless impact to operate the product unless the drill has an adjustable chuck.
- Distance between plates at the top: 20 1/4 Inches, Distance between plates at the bottom: 12 Inches.
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 2,000 – 3,000 lbs
- Materials: Heavy-duty tubular construction with corrosion-resistant finish for long life.
- Dimensions: 21 x 19.5 x 4 in
- Weight: 14 lbs
- Includes: (1) BAL Leveler
- Helps keep the trailer in place.
- Materials: Durable, hard plastic with UV inhibitors
- CAUTION: Always use brake, Never place yourself under or behind unstable vehicles. Prolong exposure to sunlight can cause chock to weaken.
- Dimensions: 8 x 5 x5 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Made in the USA
- Includes: (1) wheel chock
- Helps prevent stabilizer jacks from sinking into the ground; Not intended for use with hydraulic jacks.
- Interlocking design and handy storage strap for easy storage.
- Built-in handle for ease of use.
- Materials: Heavy-duty, UV stabilized polypropylene
- Dimensions: 9 x 6.5 x 6.5 in / 6.5 x 6.5 in of usable pad
- Weight: 14 oz
- Made in the USA
- Includes: Set of (4) jack pads
Torpedo Level (color may vary)
- 3 Acrylic Vials – plumb, level, and 45 degree
- Powerful magnetic strip hold firmly to iron and steel surfaces.
- Top read level window simplifies viewing in tight areas.
- Materials: High impact plastic shell.
- Dimensions: 6.06 x 1.3 x 0.55 in
- Weight: 1.13 oz
- Includes: (1) torpedo level