Yakima Road Shower – 7 gallon
The Solar Shower of the Future is Here! It is like adding plumbing to your GO or GO EASY using simple rack mounting brackets! It is an eco-friendly solution using renewable energy. With the Yakima Road Shower, you can have pressurized water wherever you go. It will heat the water while you drive and be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower. Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it.
Temporarily out of stock.
Email when stock available
Materials: 1/10″ thick, black powder coated aluminum
Dimensions (tank): 55 x 7.4 x 5.74 in | 140 x 19 x 14.6 cm
Hose length: 55″
Boxed weight: 29lbs | Boxed size: 63″ x 12″ x 11″
Water Capacity: 7 gallons (enough for 3-4 showers)
Air Chamber Capacity: 2 gallons
Weight (empty): 26 lbs | 11.8 kg
Weight (full): 77 lbs | 35 kg
– Powder coated aluminum absorbs sunlight and heats the water inside.
– Sleek design and and high end components look great on your vehicle.
– On/off valve at elbow so you can easily remove the hose or attach a longer hose while pressurized.
– Schrader style air valve so you can pressurize on the go.
– Locking loop to lock your unit with a cable style bike lock to your rack.
– LCD thermometer which will show you the temperature in F and C.
– Beefy universal mounting brackets mount to most racks.
– Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
– Pressure relief valves opens at 55-75 PSI.
– Mounting carriage bolts stainless 5/16″ and use a 5/16″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 13 mm or 1/2″ wrench needed.
– Lube recommended on bolts and nuts.
– Elbow is 1/2″ x male GHT bib cock. Takes a regular garden hose.
– Female hose end is GHT thread. Male hose end is GHT.
– Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry, with brass GHT ends.
– Intake air valve is 1/4″ NPT thread to tank with Schrader valve.
– Option to add an outlet or shower head on non-hose end comes with aluminum plug.
– Side slot so it can be mounted from the side of a roof top basket.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning