Thule Hull A Port
The Thule 834 Hull-a-port is a J-style cradle that delivers superior carrying performance and protection with its 4-touchpoint adjustable padding and rust resistant steel design.
Holds 1 kayak.
Thule Xadapt11 Adapter Kit required if using with Thule ProBars.
Thule Xadapt3 Adapter Kit required if mounting directly on GO camping trailer.
Dimensions: 18 x 6.5 x 16.5 in | 46 x 16.5 x 42 cm
Load Capacity: 75 lbs | 34 kg
Weight: 8.7 lbs | 3.9 kg
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the kayak rack
- Thick, all-weather pads provide maximum kayak protection
- Powerful straps keep the kayak firmly secured
- Durable, rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Thule Buckle Bumper buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport
- Holds 1 kayak
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning