What does it mean to be a SylvanSport Ambassador?
SylvanSport Ambassadors are the best of our owners who want to share the love of their GO and earn bonuses while they’re at it.
Here’s how it works:
- To sign up, fill out the form and click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a $50 credit to go towards SylvanSport merchandise to wear/use while meeting with potential customers.
- You also get 20% off replacement parts for your GO to help keep it looking and working great.
- When a potential customer in your area requests to see a GO, we will reach out to you and see if you are available to meet with your GO. We will help connect you and the prospect to set up a meeting time and place.
- Your City, State may be on the Ambassador map on our website. No personal information or specific locations will be posted to the general public.
- If the prospect purchases a GO directly from SylvanSport or one of our authorized dealers, we will notify you by email and send you $300*!
* Only valid with the purchase of a new GO direct from SylvanSport or an authorized dealer.
Tips on being an amazing SylvanSport Ambassador:
- Not every meet up will result in a sale, but we will try our best to only reach out when we have legitimately interested prospects.
- We ask that your GO be in clean condition when meeting with a potential customer. This includes decluttering the storage pod (if needed).
- Focus on your experiences with the GO. How you use it, trips you’ve been on, why you chose the GO, etc. Remember the questions you had when you were considering the GO and try to share why you chose it. There’s no need to go into what the packages include or current pricing, our sales team will handle that.
- Stay positive. While it may fun to remember those trips where everything went wrong and ended up being “epic”, remember the intention of the meet up is to help the customer determine if the GO is the right fit for them. Keep things light and share how the GO has benefitted how you travel, camp, and enjoy the outdoors.
- This may go with out saying, but let’s keep politics, religion, and other potentially controversial subjects out of these meet ups. Try to politely change the subject and redirect back to more neutral ground.