The Solar Shower of the Future is Here! It is like adding plumbing to your GO or GO Easy using simple rack mounting brackets! It is an Eco- friendly solution using renewable energy. With the Road Shower 2, you can have pressurized water wherever you go. It will heat the water while you drive and be ready to give you a high pressure hot shower. Hot or cold, the Road Shower has many uses: from the camp hose for dishes, a pressurized jet to rinse off dirty gear, a gentle spray for the pets, or for extra drinking water. There are no electrical parts to connect or propane to hook up. It is almost maintenance free and should last you many years. The water is there when you need it.
- Dimensions: 56.5″ x 7″ x 5″.
- Slot Channel is 55″ long and the mounting bolts can be moved over this entire length.
- Holds 5 gallons of water.
- Empty Weight: 15 lbs. Full weight: 55 lbs. Boxed weight: 19 lbs.
- Box size: 9″ x 9″ x 58″.
- Powder Coated Aluminum 1/10″ thick walls.
- Pressure relief valves opens at 18 PSI. Hose length is 55″.
- Mounting carriage bolts take a 1/2″ nut. Nylock nuts included. 1/2″ wrench needed.
- Elbow is 1/2″ x 1/2″ NPT thread.
- Female hose end is 1/2″ NPT thread. Male hose end is GHT. Hose is 5/8″ ID food grade hose such as used in the brewing industry.
- Intake air valve is Shrader valve.